Time for something new?

By Debbeh
I've had this blogger account for ages and never really posted. So, i think, it would be a good plan to post every few days or so.Me and Mikey want to get together a good network of blogs. Its fun to see what other people think about in life.
One thing i am thinking about at the moment are my Nintendo Club stars! I am only a few hundred away from getting the most amazing watch... IN THE WORLD!!! 
(mainly because of my obsession with the game)
Yes you guessed it! Animal Crossing!
I love this watch and it looks amazing :)
Also, while we're on the subject of Animal Crossing, i bought the Let's Go To The City game guide the other day. £10.99 from GameStation. BARGAIN!
There's loads of cool stuff in there, a lot about the bugs and fish (when and where to catch them). Also about all the different furniture sets and how to Feng Shui your home, to get the most Happy Room Academy points!
And Mikey if your reading, and wondering when the GracieGrace stuff is going to change. It changes every season, so hopefully *fingers crossed* it shall be changed tomorrow as its the first of May. (and according to Animal Crossing, that may be a new season!) I must pre-warn you that... the new furniture that's going to be in there looks AMAZING!

On a different note (still concerning Animal Crossing), Emily and I, while at college, thought about what the game would be like if it had a special twist. For example... if it was Animal Crossing/Grand Theft Auto. You could bury people in holes and chop trees down onto them. Also what about drowning them with the unlimited water from a watering can. You could walk around with cool bling and guns, instead of nets.
We also thought about a few of the characters like Blathers (in the museum) or the pidgeon. Wouldn't it be ultimatly hilarious if Blathers was a pimp, with a green pimp suit and a feather, to top it off. And also the pidgeon (i can never remember his name) could be wearing a gimp suit in the "strip club"(the coffee shop).

Ahhh we have weirdly over imaginative minds.

I got some new apps for my iPod Touch yesterday. I got Bookworm because it reminded me and Em of the airplane times. While going to New York we were playing Bookworm on the touch screens. We miss New York muchly. It must be the most amazing place IN THE WORLD!
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Mikeyc22 30 April 2009 at 14:48
    Hey Deb!

    That watch looks very cool! I think what they do with the points is a great idea and Microsoft and Sony should follow suit! Then again, Nintendo have such great characters I'm not surpised that they are able to come up with some good merchandise! My favourite game series of all time is Legend of Zelda, so I'm gonna keep an eye out for some great Zelda things when I get enough points! I also want that amazing Zelda T-Shirt on play.com for my birthday or Christmas! I think Shane's gonna get me, woo! I think maybe next year we'll get a new Wii Zelda, or maybe they'll just wait for the next Wii console! Speaking of the Wii, I'm eager to try out that MotionPlus technology on the new Wii Sports Resort game! You heard about that? I find using the WiiMote quite awkward sometimes and inputting text with it on Animal Crossing with it is less than ideal as I know you've experienced! But anyway, I love my Mario keyring that I got with my Nintendo points so they are definitely a good thing!

    I'm gonna finish my hot chocolate now before it goes cold!! Haha. x
  2. Debbeh 1 May 2009 at 06:46
    Yeah i've seen the MotionPlus technology, in a Nintendo Magazine!
    It's supposed to be really good with the Wii Sports games and stuff. Might be mighty awkward when using simple games like using the message feature on Animal Crossing.
    I need to follow your suit, and get a usb keyboard for it! :)

Something to say?