Abrakadebrah and Mikey

By Debbeh
Me and Mikey are thinking of making a blog, between us. It'll be about two characters, Abrakadebrah and Mikey (obviously based on our own selves). Keep checking our profiles for any updates on that. But we will definatly blog about our greatness, when we get it started.

But for now, anyway, it's a bit chilly. I've got the patio doors open, and although the weather outside is nice, the breeze coming into the living room is rather chilly.

My Grafik magazine came through the post today. For those that don't know what Grafik is, it's a graphic design magazine. It has allsorts of things about designers' opinions, work, any upcoming events/shows etc and basically anything and everything to do with the design world. It's an expensive magazine, £9, but with student discount and subscription it's half price. For those design students out there, I highly recommend it.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Mikeyc22 2 May 2009 at 04:39
    Ooh! That's ace! I love magazines about creativity. My friend used to get Digital Photo. It was so inspiring! All of the tutorials, I remember reading it and just wanting to get out there with my camera and take some great photo's! =) I don't think she does much photography anymore... which is a shame!

    I really should subscribe to Computer Music or Future Music magazine. It would be nice to have it arriving through the door every month and the DVD's that come with it would probably help me and my music-making. I'm gonna have to get onto that soon, methinks!!!
  2. Debbeh 2 May 2009 at 07:37
    Yeah I love magazines and their inspirational greatness. Everything around you should inspire you in some way.

    You should subscribe to a good magazine. You wind up learning some good things, and besides, it's cheaper!

Something to say?