Another busy night!

By Debbeh
Been to work tonight, rather tired. My poor workmate was off because she thought her dog was ill :(... turns out that it was just a phantom pregnancy! All good news!
With being one staff down, it's been really busy. Kept on top of things though. The downside is, i'll be a bit tired tomorrow and I have quite a bit of uni work to complete.

On the bright side, i'm glad that i've things cleared up with the ones I love.

I think that  I may go to bed now. My plan for today... hmmm. I think i'll get some work done before doing another shift tomorrow night. It'll be a busy day, but will be worth it. I'll be glad to get some uni work out of the way :).
I also hope that I get to see Gio tomorrow after he's finished work. It may only be for five minutes but that's better than nothing!

So for now, night night xxx
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?