The best things in life...

By Debbeh
...are small.
For example: the mini coca cola cans (which only like one sip in them) are so cute. But make you feel like a giant.
But.. on the other end of the scale. (BIG!)
I bought some Tic Tacs today. 100 in them! Makes me feel small.
Good for "shake ya tic tacs!" LOL!
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Mikeyc22 1 May 2009 at 07:54
    Woo! Tic tacs. "Shake ya tic tac's!" lol! I'd forgotten!

    I have Pepsi, but I prefer Coca Cola. I especially prefer the one from McDonalds with ice. WOoO. :D
    <3 McDonalds
  2. Debbeh 1 May 2009 at 07:56
    I went to McDonalds today. Me and mum had a chicken mayo and reg fries each for £3.00. And Mum saves up the stickers off her cappucinos so we had one of them each too for FREEEE!! :D
  3. Teresa 2 May 2009 at 13:36
    oh yeah...make me sound like a skinflint...free cappucinos all round lol!!!
    ps: you owe me £10 for your uber-cool glasses!

Something to say?