Muffin Update

By Debbeh
These muffins taste damn nice!
Not good for when you're on a laptop though, get crumbs EVERYWHERE!
But YUMMY!!! Mmmmmm!! :)
NomNomNom
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Mikeyc22 1 May 2009 at 07:59
    I LOVE Muffins! What's your favourite type? I used to like blueberry but I've got a bit bored of them. I once had an apple and cinammon one! It was so nice!! I love the big luxurious, freshly baked muffins!! lol. Have you seen those new chocolate ones advertised in Gregg's? I may try them. They're full of Belgian chocolate!
  2. Debbeh 1 May 2009 at 09:45
    My favourite has to be blueberry too, but as you say, they do get a bit boring. I had a poppy seed one with lemon juice drizzled on. It tasted like heaven. I don't know where they were from though. I haven't seen the Gregg's ones yet. I'll have to have a look next time I go past a Gregg's.
  3. Teresa 2 May 2009 at 13:34
    nigellas chocolate chocolate chip muffins just can't be beat lol

Something to say?