It's been a few days

By Debbeh
It has indeed been a few days since I last posted. I've been busy with college and stuffs. 

Adobe Flash must be the stupidest program in the world. So far i've managed to animation a bubble. Got a whole e-card to go next. I'll get it done, in the end.

Been to Newcastle today. Didn't buy anything much except for some nail stuff to make them stronger because my nails are flaky. :( I also got another inhaler. Stupid prescriptions have gone up 10pence! Don't think there was anything else interesting that I bought.

I made Macaroons when I got home though. Chocolate ones and normal ones. The chocolate ones were more successful as the others just expanded all over the baking tray. (Still yummy though). 

I'm off to work tonight, will be tired tomorrow. I'm going to Port Sunlight with my mummy, Lynn, Christine and Lynsey. Will be fun. But then got work at night too :(.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?