Ridgway's tea and the expedition to Morrisons

By Debbeh
I went to Morrison's today with my mum. Looking in the tea aisle, there it was, Ridgway's Tea. :O I was shocked and amazed. The boxes looked very important, I think it was speciality tea. Earl Grey and all that jazz. Whether it tastes nice would be a different story.

Me and Mum had a fun time looking at the pasta. Penne and what not. And then I was confused as to what Gnocchi is. :S Some crazy Italian type potato thing I think!


 

3 comments so far.

  1. Mikeyc22 3 May 2009 at 16:10
    OMG Ridgways tea! When I was at primary school there was Carters' Cola. I'm sure I told someone my parents owned it. Oh dear. You won't trust me now, will you? LOL. I don't think I ever tasted it and I don't think it exists anymore. Just Googled it quickly and zilch. I'm guessing it's something that could be added to my discontuined products blog. Haha. I think it was like the Rola Cola Peter Kay talks about. LOL.
  2. Debbeh 5 May 2009 at 08:56
    Probably was Rola Cola haha! Now why would you tell your friends that your parents owned it. Tut tut Mikey! Hehe
  3. Mikeyc22 5 May 2009 at 08:58
    I think it was just some random boy who I was talking to at dinner time. LOL.

Something to say?